Freelance Writers Wanted re: Independent Music
FREELANCE WRITERS WANTED
rBeatz.com, an online radio station, focused on INDEPENDENT MUSIC, is looking for a large number of dependable, regular, content writers to help develop content for their blog. The all-new site will be launched in early July. Content developers (writers) will…
- be given a basic textual format to follow to make it easier
- be assigned specific bands/musicians/topics to research/interview & write about
- Sample interview questions will be provided to make it easier
- be assigned deadlines for their assignments
- be provided rudimentary training on how to craft their articles so they are more search-engine friendly
- be provided rudimentary training on how to guest blog/access the blog to write the article online.
- COMPENSATED approx. $25 for (no less/more than) a 500-word article (provided the articles are found acceptable by the editor)
- be able to WRITE AS MANY ARTICLES AS YOU LIKE (once the topic is approved by the Editor. You want to write 5 per week? 10? 20? No problem. Just get the topics approved before spending your time on them. ) This could be a HUGE potential for freelance writing revenue for you. Again, final content MUST BE APPROVED before compensation or publication. (Bottom line: If it is dreck IOHO, you don’t get paid. We are paying you for only the accepted content.)
- provide ORIGINAL, UNIQUE content (no plagiarism or copying stuff off the web). The Editor will verify.
- Rights to this content are signed over to the station & exclusive (no selling it to other venues).
- A copyright/service agreement will be sent – you can write for other venues, publishers, etc., but the content you supply rBeatz will be exclusive & original. You will not be locked into a long-term agreement; this is mostly to formalize the compensation/terms/exclusivity of the submitted articles.
- QUALIFICATIONS: Content contributors MUST be…
- familiar with Indie music or very familiar with the music industry in general.
- good writers.
- interested in writing on a REGULAR basis – we do not want one-shot writers.
- Aggressive, self-starting, self-disciplined, and able to meet deadlines.
Phone/podcasts interviews are also acceptable. Files must be a .mp3 file and no longer than 15 minutes and publication-ready. Must include a typed transcript. Special compensation may be arranged for podcasts.
Video interviews are also acceptable. Files must be an .mov, .mp4, or .avi files and no longer than 15 minutes and publication-ready. Must include a typed transcript. Special compensation may be arranged for videos.
To be considered for this opportunity, contact marketing@rBeatz.com with your qualifications and any samples you may have. There are possibilities for growth in responsibilities and position. This is a great opportunity for income, writing credits, and experience.